The Queensland Range
BUILDING A HOME CAN BE OVERWHELMING, BUT NOT WITH FIRST HOME HERO!
The Queensland range offers a streamlined alternative to custom building that’s faster, easier and more affordable. It’s the perfect choice for first home buyers looking to start their home ownership journey when on a budget. If you like the idea of a stress-free build with brilliant results, Fist Home Hero ticks all the boxes.
The First Home Hero Difference
- Choice of 28 modern floor plans (25 single storey | 3 double-storey)
- Choice of 11 designer facades
- Choice of 4 internal colour schemes
- Choice of 7 external colour schemes
- Affordable fixed prices – nothing more to pay
- All internal and external inclusions – nothing more to do
- Gallery Homes’ signature quality
- First Home Heros’ personal service
- Faster build
- Streamlined selection process
- Can be viewed remotely (ideal for interstate buyers)
- Comprehensive warranty and structural guarantee
- Maximum value
Specially created by professional designers, each property ensures the design vision is delivered through to the smallest detail. Each turn-key design has been carefully considered to include an open plan kitchen, plus dining and entertaining areas for the ultimate in lifestyle and convenience.
Our specifications and inclusions have been chosen to provide our clients with the most comfortable and usable spaces, providing assurance that our homes are low maintenance.
Each home constructed by the First Home Hero Builder – Gallery Homes, is a reflection of our commitment to excellence and is a showcase to our unbending desire to create clients for life. Our team focus on providing you with a spectacular outcome by sourcing products carefully to fit within your lifestyle and budget.
Intelligent design coupled with the best quality finishes is our promise.
- HIA fixed price contract with engineered slab.
- Working drawings and home building specifications.
- QBCC home warranty and insurance.
- Standard council application fees for building and plumbing.
- 12 months maintenance warranty.
- Soil test and contour survey.
- 6 star energy rating or equivalent.
Site Costs and Connections
- Site cut across building pad up to 400mm fall (no allowance has been made for rock removal).
- Slab-foundation designed and guaranteed by qualified structural engineer.
- Provide concrete slab to engineers detail (no allowance has been made for piers).
- Termite treatment to slab penetrations and barrier.
- Sewer – storm water connections to existing serviceable connection points.
- Connection to electrical mains as per building plans.
- Water connection from pre-tapped water main up to 6m set back.
- House constructed to “N2” wind classification. Retaining walls as per attached building plans (where applicable).
- Retaining walls as per attached building plans (where applicable).
- Three (3) meter council cross over.
- Provide driveway cut and excavation including gutter cut (where applicable).
- Independent quality inspections throughout building process.
Energy Efficiency & Electrical
- Earth leakage safety switch and circuit breakers.
- Single phase underground power connections from existing supply point.
- Meter box will be installed on the side nearest mains connection point.
- Power points throughout (as per electrical plan).
- Downlights – as per plan.
- Two (2) television points.
- Smoke detectors hard wired with battery back-up.
- TV antenna to the roof (where applicable).
- Electric hot water storage system (250 litre).
- Insulation under roof R3.0.
- Wall sarking externally.
- Wall insulation as required to meet energy rating
- Engineer designed and approved structural timber wall framing, floor systems, lintels and trusses.
- 70mm pine wall frames with stabilized pine trusses.
- Paint grade entry door with transparent glass inserts.
- Entry lever handle – bright chrome finish. (C)
Brickwork, External Walls and Render
- Select range of Bricks with natural mortar from builder’s standard range – colour specific to scheme.
- Wall cladding, aerated concrete panels, feature panels, rendering and columns as per plans.
- External paint to manufacturers’ standard specifications from builders standard range of colours
- Aluminum powder coated windows and sliding doors with clear glazed glass from standard range of colours.
- Opaque glass to bathroom, ensuite & WC.
- Doors and windows at 2100mm high.
- Keyed locks to windows and sliding glass doors.
Roofing, Gutter and Fascia
- Colorbond from standard range of colours.
- Colorbond fascia and 125mm quad gutter to match roof.
- Colorbond panel lift garage door 2400mm high from standard range of colours (with 2 remotes and 1 wall button).
Pavilion & Balcony (as per plan)
- Undercover pavilion with brushed concreate slab (single storey only).
- Undercover pavilion & balcony (double storey only).
- Semi frameless glass balustrate to first floor external balconies.
Architrave & Skirting
- 42mm high timber architrave – painted.
- 68mm high timber skirting – painted.
- 2400mm nominal ceiling height.
- 90mm cove cornice throughout.
- Stylish carpet – as per plans.
- Designer floor tiles to wet & main living areas – as per plans
Doors & Door Hardware
- Flush panel hollowcore internal doors.
- Chrome lever handle sets (privacy, passage or dummy as per plan) (A).
- Privacy set to bathrooms & master bedroom.
- Chrome flush mount cavity slider handles (privacy or passage as per plan).
- Privacy set to bathrooms & master bedroom.
- Three coat internal paint system to manufacturers’ standard specifications from builders standard range of colours
Stairs (Double Storey Only)
- Enclosed or open timber stairs.
- Frameless glass balustrade and stained timber handrail, or half height wall (plan specific).
First Home Heros’ commitment to our clients is reflected in the number of different turnkey designs available.
With 28 designs in the Queensland Range, each carefully considered to provide the ultimate in lifestyle and convenience, there is also the option of choosing one of six different facades to customize your single-storey home or one of 6 different facades for double-storey homes.
Each original façade comes as an inclusion, with the customized styles attracting an extra fee depending on choice.
The Queensland Range not only comes in a choice of 28 designs and twelve different facades, but there is a plethora of colour schemes to choose from to help you customize your home even further.
There are seven different and carefully curated colour schemes, each in a gorgeous mix of designs to suit everybody’s taste.
- Colorbond Roof, Fascia & Gutter
- Façade feature tile
- General Paint
- Feature Paint
- External Floor Tile
- Entrance door
- Garage Door
- Internal Floor & Wall Tile
- Kitchen Pendant Light
- Kitchen Splashback Diamond (Standard Inclusion) & Feature Niche Diamond (Upgrade Option)
- Kitchen & Vanity Cabinetry
- Internal Wall Colour
- Doors, Skirts & Architraves
- Wardrobe Doors
Each home comes with a 10 year Warranty dated from Handover Date. This warranty covers structural items and faults of original workmanship. Some items may fall under homeowner maintenance. We encourage buyers to monitor their personal maintenance items to avoid damage to your property.
Each of the following external and internal components of your home also comes
with a warranty*
*See brochure for details